At VersionEye you can add collaborators to your project. Up to now the collaboration feature was only there to get the email notification about out-dated dependencies in the project. With the last update the collaborators have almost the same rights as the project owner. They can:
- Rename the project
- Invite other collaborators
- Change ALL project settings in the settings tab.
- Trigger the ‘Re Parse’ button.
They can not:
- Remove a collaborator. Just themselves.
- Change the license whitelist of the project.
All this actions are logged in the Auditlogs. In the project settings tap at the bottom the Auditlogs of the project are listed.
That way everybody can do almost everything and the actions are documented and reproducible.